|Services \ Plan||Monitoring||Economy||Business||VIP||Corp|
|Swift installation of Drupal security updates||1 site||-||-||-||-||1 site|
|Swift installation of web server software security updates||1 server||-||-||-||-||1 server|
|Site availability monitoring and troubleshooting *||+||-||-||-||-||+|
|Installation and configuration of Drupal modules and themes||-||+||+||+||+||+|
|Development, improvement and optimization of site's modules and themes||-||+||+||+||+||+|
|Communication (improvements requests etc) via email||-||+||+||+||+||+|
|Drupal and web technology consultations via Skype and phone||-||+||+||+||+||+|
|Drupal and web tech consultations via Skype and phone, business hours, GMT +3||-||-||+||+||+||+|
|Drupal Commerce, Ubercart implementation for Drupal 6 and 7, further support||-||-||-||+||-||+|
|Implementation of CommerceML exchange between Drupal and 1C: Enterprise (UT 10 and 11, UNF, SC), MoySklad, Class365; further support of integrations||-||-||-||+||-||+|
|Integration of Drupal with Apache Solr, Apache Mahout, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Yandex.Market, Yandex.Metrics, Yandex and Google Maps, Google Analytics, br> Robocopy, RBK Money, Paypal, 2Checkout, Alertpay, EMS Russian Post , DPD, electronic digital signature (EDS); further support of integrations||-||-||-||+||-||+|
|Mandatory use of GIT version control system||-||-||-||-||-||+|
|Response time to site optimization/modernization queries||-||3 days||24 hours||3 days||24 hours||3 days|
|Response time for site failures (business hours)*||2 hours||-||-||-||-||2 hours|
|Admins' time, hours per month||up to 1||up to 4||up to 9||up to 6||up to 20||up to 6|
|Service Level Agreement||best possible||best possible||best possible||best possible||best possible||SLA|
|Monthly fee (prepaid, pay per month)||$20||$100||$210||$210||$480||over $500|
|Monthly fee (prepaid, pay per 6 month)||$16||$93||$186||$186||$387||over $387|
* — We monitor response codes of your web server, appearance of certain text on the site's pages, web server and hard disks performance, releases of Drupal security updates and modules and web server packages. When the monitoring system detects a failure, we tackle it ASAP.
- You pick one of the pricing plans and make the payment.
- We give you access to the Helpdesk so you can submit the tickets.
- Within the response time promised by the chosen pricing plan, our specialist assigned to your project tackles your ticket, records the time spent solving the issue and closes the ticket when everything is done.
- Your Helpdesk account lets you check open tickets, planned solution timeframes and hours already spent supporting you.
- If we see that you have enough prepaid hours for the task at hand, we just do the job.
- If the task requires more hours than you have paid for, we send you a quote and start only when we have your approval.
- You can also send you ticket with "Need a quote" as its subject and ask us to assess the task you have for us. The time it takes to make the assessment is credited against your prepaid hours.
- If the task will take more time than we have planned initially, we refine the estimate and talk to you about an extra charge and shift of deadlines.
- Some tasks are clear from the outset, like development of new modules and sections to the site following your specs. We can move such tasks from the support queue into separate contracts approved by you.
- there are many tickets and the assigned manager fails to process them in a timely manner;
- the assigned manager cannot process the ticket in time (on a sick leave, vacation etc);
- we have a specialist who can do the job much faster.